The Darkguild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A way station for weary travelers, a light in the darkness, a home to a few.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimalita

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 12:26 am

Hello people of the dark guild forum. Storm invited me to join this guild as it is a place that he feels safe to speak with those of like minds.
I do not really know what to say about myself as I see myself as just a regular joe-schmo. I will say that I am a married, 37 year old mother of two. I am Australian, however my ethnicity is half Scandinavian and half Asian. I work full time as a high school teacher and have a masters degree in education.
Those are probably my most easily digested facts about myself, giving insight to my demography.
With storm saying this is a safe place of trust, maybe I can divulge a secret of mine. I want to become a god! Yet I know if I had super powers, I'd probably be a villain because I am self-interested. Which is kind of like god already. So, why not? I'm basically there already lol
Back to top Go down
kimalita

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 12:27 am

LOL I put this in the wrong place. I will copy and paste it into the other section.
Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1